10.14.2005

taray!

Today's Horoscope:
After months of wondering about how nothing guaranteed ever happens when it comes to your relationships, you'll have reached the point of believing that when it's supposed to happen, it will. This will mean trying to ignore your 'friends,' some of whom aren't, others of whom will feel the need to constantly remind you that you've been doing this to yourself. Your mission now is to remember that the only person you owe explanations to right now is you. That's it, and that's all.

-- which is just apt. My eyes are puffy and chinked up again from this mornings "ruminating". I slept as soon as I arrived home last night only to wake up at 2 am to devour two packs of lucky me instant pancit canton and consume a fag. Eeek! And I did this while finally making a table of the why's vis-a-vis the why the hell not's. The why the hell not's had it. Sad, but it's only rational. Explanation paid.

No comments: