Last month, I received an email informing the public of a possible killer quake that will strike the Philippines before the year ends. Apparently, as one psychic says, it will wash out many coastal areas including La Union. Naturally, I got quite worried. Aparri is a coastal town and is a few meters below sea level. But I do not usually believe in predictions so I shoved the thought away.
And now this. It seems that the psychic prediction came true. Only, the earthquake struck in a different area, a few longitudes west of what was expected.
.Too many lives have been annihilated just like that. It is scary that one minute you are jogging along the beach then the next you're gone.
Let's pray that relief operations will be executed smoothly with the least politicking possible. Let's pray that the countries affected will be able to bounce back with help from the international community. And in all these, may God's power and love continue to shine through.
No comments:
Post a Comment