6.01.2009
Can I just say.... yiheeeeeeeeee! =P hahaha. Some people I know are in love and their kilig is rubbing off on me. Sobrang cheesy, mas cheesy pa sa greenwhich! Let me enjoy this emotional high. Besides, Fed won 4th round of the French Open. And even though he's still got a lot of work to do, it's one solid step to the finals!!! Focus, focus, focus. Breathe, breathe, breathe. It's amazing how so much is only in the mind. I was literally at the edge of the sofa backrest watching Fed be defeated by himself the first two sets against Haas. It's a good thing he snapped out of his auto-pilot mode on the third and plodded through. Reminds me that sometimes when things get really really really shitty, you can pull up your bootstraps and say, baby, it ain't over till it's over. To the finaaaaaaaaals!!! Ole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment