blah-ness and fridays
I hate fridays. On fridays, endless possibilities lay in front of you and you only have to choose. You have to choose what to do, where to go, whom to be with. I hate having to choose. Especially when i'm not presented with any choices and I'm supposed to draw out the options myself. (No more regular friday prayer sessions. No more badminton nights. Nobody asks you out. No friends to invite you, no money to spend. Get my drift?) I'm boring that way, but what the hell. Why is there a socially constructed rule that people ought to have a good time on fridays, whether it be going out with friends, watching a movie, talking over coffee, barhopping or just enjoying you night at home? Bottom line is, why is there great pressure to enjoy oneself on fridays? Why can't people just have a blah time on fridays? On fridays, you just have to feel good. The blahness you might feel will actually be heightened by the fact that you're feeling blah on a goddam friday! I don't get it. It's unfair. Too much pressure for my solitary self to handle. Bllaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment