This morning I accompanied Lolo Jack and the Jescom crew to tape interviews for Bishop Tagle's talkshow, Lightalk, which airs Sunday nights at 11:00 pm on ABC-5. It was a productive morning despite a set-back on our way to Payatas. The lightsman forgot to bring the hotshoe for the tripod and we had to wait for someone from Jescom to bring it over while we waited along Commonwealth.
Lolo Jack wanted me and the NFP trainers to talk on-cam but the slant of the segment was just on him being a pioneer on teaching NFP to local communities. It's just as well because I'm camera shy. Haha. They just took some footages of me and the trainers conducting a meeting. It's sort of an Yeeha! and an Ugh! I'm both curious and scared about how I register on-screen. I definitely prefer to be behind the lens. That is why I took some photos of the production.
I enjoyed the morning. It reminded me of my young dreams of becoming a journalist. While on the way, the crew and I were seated at the back of the van with all the equipments and I was thinking to myself how fun it must be to move around and produce documentary or news segments. People in there may be used to and even get bored of this stuff already. For me, it was an exciting peek into their world, somewhere I wanted to be once and won't mind doing some times in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment