Last Wednesday, I got a call from Ateneo Alumni Association asking whether of not 3di can cover the blessing of their new office at Bellarmine and the induction ceremonies of a new set of board of directors at Moro. After talks with Clem and Giselle, Giselle and I finally accepted to shoot the event pro bono. It was a new experience for both of us. Although Giselle and I had limited equipment (we didn't even have a speedlite! and the light was difficult to handle in some parts of the venue), we made do with what we had and just alotted extra time after to edit the photos. AAA says they need the solo shots of the board for their website. I hope what we were able to come up will suffice. This is what giselle and I looked like tonight while fixing the stuff:

That's giselle (left) and moi (right). Thanks to kalen for goofing around and taking this photo. Hihihihi. Cuuuute.
*the photo hunt was a lot of fun. To view my humble harvest, click
this.
No comments:
Post a Comment