9.12.2006

No updating for the past 3 months. Haaaaah. I've been quite busy.

July 9, 16, 23,30 FPPF Photog workshop

Symposium on Population and Development

July 29 Naga
August 12 Calamba
August 26 Tuguegarao
September 9 Vigan
September 23 Cabanatuan
October 14 Calapan
October 28 Baguio
November 11 Manila
November 25 QC

Trips were hectic but fun. Was able to do some shoots in Ilocos. Thank God! I think that in my past life, I was really from here. There's as sense of affinity I feel with the place. Must be because I speak Ilocano too and because my grandparents were from Vigan. I find myself at ease in Ilocos. I loved walking around alone, hearing Ilocano masses and grabbing yummy street foods as I went along. Too bad there was no time to go to Pagudpud or to visit the windmills in Bangui Bay. Those should make pretty interesting photographic subjects especially at sun-down. But then again, perhaps that warrants another trip. I hope next time I;ll be with rockin' friends and we'd be lolling around the beach developing gorgeous tanlines. Hah! Can't wait for that!



Click here for more More Ilocos Pics.

No comments: