9.27.2015
I think my not smoking for 26 days has taken a toll on my cerebral activities. I've just been dozing on and off for the last month and watching funny pet videos for mental stimulation, however spasmodic. I feel soul-dead, if there ever is such a thing. Like if the otherworldly substance in every human should vibrate, mine is vibrating on the lowest decibels. I sound utterly drunk but I'm not. All are such adults and I hadn't had alcohol in months! Also, adulting is only exciting when you're adulting with someone. Did you know that we are in the last of the two-year Tetrad? Like from 2014-2015, there had been 8 eclipses, 4 in each year. And this will happen again in 600 years. Well, I hate to admit it but in hindsight, all the shitty things in my recent life (and the most path-altering) happened during those eclipses. The last one, which happens to be a supermoon and blood moon at the same time, happens in 24 hours, so let's see what that will bring. Optimist astrologers and new age buffs say a Tetrad brings about an awakening. Well. My soul sure is up for a rude one. Slap me now, universe. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment