Just like that, I am where I was exactly 4 years ago.
I’m trying not to panic but today, I learned something which made me feel
something which subsequently made me feel really angry at myself for allowing
myself to feel that something. I thought I had immunity over the disease. But
this, although showing similar symptoms, is another strain altogether. For one,
although the discomfort is more bearable, I have a feeling it’s gonna be a
protracted battle. I hope they don’t tell me it will be a condition I would
have to live with for the rest of my life. I’d rather be terminally ill. Cut me
with death’s scythe. Make it swift.
Of course I’m being overly dramatic. It’s not always bad. In
fact, it’s occasionally good but mostly potentially better. And that’s the
thing. Hope is more powerful than fear. Flickering lights are more dizzying than
the constant dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment